The Application Fee is non-refundable.
- Make check order payable to The Magnificat Institute;
- We accept cash payment (New Israeli Shekels).
Please contact the admin office to arrange payments.
PAYMENT OF TUITION
Tuition fees are paid in two instalments:
- the first one in August and the second one in December;
- Payments can be made in cash and checks;
- Please note that late payments will be accepted only if previously agreed by the school;
- Special arrangement can be made upon request.
LATE FEE PAYMENT
Please note that late payments will be accepted only if previously agreed by the school.
Special arrangement can be made upon request.
Late payment fees will incur in sanctions, cancellations and restrictions.
If you need help with the tuition fees, please contact our office for assistance.
FALL SEMESTER 2015
APPLICATION FEE : 50NIS
PRIORITY REGISTRATION RETURNING STUDENTS : APRIL 28 - JUNE 20
APPLICATION FOR SCHOLARSHIPS : JUNE 2 - JUNE 20
REGISTRATION FIRST-TIME STUDENTS : JUNE 23
DEADLINE SECOND SEMESTER TUITION FEES : AUGUST 1
SPRING SEMESTRE 2015
DEADLINE SECOND SEMESTER TUITION FEES : JANUARY 8, 2016
If a student wishes to withdraw from the School, written notice must be given to the General Manager. For withdrawals that occur after the semester has begun.
If written notice of withdrawal is received by the General Manager before the first day of classes of either semester, the student has no responsibility for the semester’s tuition.
Should a student be dismissed, a policy of financial aid adjustment and tuition responsibility will apply.